Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Love Her Sexy Delight - Jixi Fox [Poetry]

Sexy reneeImage via Wikipedia
I Love Her Sexy Delight

As I take you on this sexy flight,
Aiming to soar to new sexy heights,
While I am thinking about her sexy lips,
Many kisses from her I will truly miss,
Especially how she moves those sexy hips,
A walk so crazy model type I can't resist,
Even by a picture her seductive eyes got me in a trance,
So much pleasure by the glance I could just erupt in my pants,
Tender kisses as we french kissing we love to have fun,
She is so crazy nice with her twisting and tricks with her sexy tongue,
Just thinking of all her sexiness all day and all night,
I must admit just how I love her sexy delights!
Fin

I Love Her Sexy Delight
by: Jixi Fox

Copyrighted 2011 Jixi Fox All Rights Reserved.
www.jixifox.com

Tag: Poetry Tuesday Series
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: