Thursday, June 27, 2013

MY YOuTHFUL DaYS

Curious Little Kitten (Portrait)

Curious Little Kitten (Portrait) (Photo credit: caruba)



Back in the day I use to trade blows with my friends being really witty,

Most of the things I said were weird, slick, sly and silly,

I guess it was the kid in me, but I still had a serious tone, like I was grown,

My mother was very strict, so I had to come correct or it was a slap upside my dome,

I had to beg my mom for a clone, because I was alone, she gave me a brother,

Little did I know that since she and my dad had to work a lot, I had to assume the role as my brother second mother,

I was the overseer and manager of his time, which was quite a fond job,

Until I needed escape to find my own lane,

Insane I went questioning everything,

Being silly charming any girls in the surroundings of me,

Even when I was shy, I was still that guy that they knew was seriously silly.


Jixi Fox


*My childhood was a creative one and quite an experience. I remember all the memories and cherish them, for I learned so much from myself and what I was capable of doing, by simply listening and being in everyone’s company being witty. People enjoy a good laugh and being entertained if its given to them.


Q: What line of verse did you like?


Let me know a little about your youthful days….




Filed under: Poetry Tagged: Art, blog, blogging, culture, Inspiration, life, Literature, People, Poems, poetry, Relationships http://jixifox.me/2013/06/26/my-youthful-days/

No comments: