Monday, October 26, 2015

HOTLINE BLING

Drake - hotline bling meme funny music video

You use to call me on my cell phone,
When you really need my help,
You use to call me on my cell phone,
When I was trying to reach my belt,
Because when you about to get that ass whooping,
That only means one thing,
That you you you,
Started going out more,
Leaving your dishes on the damn floor,
Not being part of the team making me stress more,
But there is something that you should know,
I am going to start stepping my game up,
Go around the world and get my name up,
I am charged up and soon get my fame up,
You going to be on your own and be a lame duck,
You going to use to call me on my cell phone,
You ain’t going to ever receive my help.

-=-

Join the team: bit.ly/jixiccc

Instagram: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Youtube: youtube.com/jixifox


Filed under: blog, Poetry Tagged: Art, blog, blogging, Drake, fiction, hotline bling, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1k5WkLi

No comments: