Monday, November 9, 2015

Running Nowhere Fast

running-ways-to-lose-weight-faster-outside

Have you ever felt like you been running a long time,
So long, time has no metrics,
You just have been going,
And going,
But no new heights you have reached,
It’s like a verbal contract with yourself just got breached,
You look at time and say,
What have I done since the last time,
The last time I said,
This is the last time,
I can’t measure the success but I am still here,
The same place I last left,
No distance obtained,
Just my eye sight on new routes,
I keep looking at the signs,
But now I am tired,
My feet have no energy to move.

Instagram: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Youtube: youtube.com/jixifox


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, emotions, NaNoWriMo, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1SdFepR

No comments: