Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jixi Fox: 25 Random Facts and Stats – J.F.B.25

Jixi Fox: 25 Random Facts and Stats about the guy they call the “Fox” – J.F.B.25

Jixi Fox Blog - Season 1: Jixi Fox Blog is your source of quality creative media for social discussions, interactions, media, and networks in the realm of entertainment, publishing, comedy, fashion, lifestyle, art, expression, and etiquette. Jixi Fox is based from New York and internationally via the World Wide Web. http://www.jixifox.com

Venturing through the social media network as I am always doing, one fad on trend that popped out of nothing on FACEBOOK is the 25 Random Things note. The rules are pretty simple, write 25 random things, whether jokes, facts, info and etc. and tagged 25 friends so they can do the same. What is weird for me is that everyone seems to tag me all the damn time. It reminds me of an annoying chain letter that I kept getting when I was younger.

25 Random Things & Facts about the guy known as “Jixi Fox”

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to blah blah blah...

1. I haven’t had luck in relationships which has nothing to do with me; I blame it on chain letters people sent me that I didn’t respond to, those damn people.
2. Everyone likes to lie to me and exclude facts or info. And believe I will trust their stories when I know they are lying. Smh.
3. I believe I fit NO stereotypes, whether: nationality, astrology sign, gender…etc. I am so Universal, I have No Claim.
4. The words I live by are: Creativity, Hard work, Determination, and Motivation
5. I create my own happiness: I create events, situations to complete. People don’t make me happy, I make myself happy.
6. I have a love/hate relationship with LIARS, though I hate people who lies, I am very exciting to hear a good lie; there is nothing more thrilling of a story.
7. I miss my childhood for the fact that it was the only time I felt I was in a real family, when my mother, father, and brother were all together. Now I feel pretty much all alone.
8. I am very easily satisfied. Do what you say and Say what you mean. No one I met could do just that simple thing consistently by me. Smh. That’s really bad.
9. I truly fear my mind frame and what I am capable of, for the facts and things that I think about and how detailed and creative I can get with the simplest thing.
10. I tend to be very detailed, hates to cut corners. Hates to take the easy way out.
11. I can’t win a bet, unless THE STAKE has large money on the line or something hard to deal with that would affect me tremendously. So watch yourself, I love to BET, HIGH STAKES baby.
12. I am always challenging myself constantly in everything I do. I have an obsession to fine tune myself and to be very diverse.
13. I Work better under pressure and small places. I can do more with less.
14. People tends think I am quite cocky, when I happen to just be slightly confident.
15. I love NEED TO SPEED to death, and SOUL CALIBUR, Rival Schools, and FIFA and Resident Evil.
16. I always wanted to be a pilot; I thought them guys were just real cool dudes. Plus they seem likely to be the ones to be driving Porsches.
17. I love to watch movies, I WATCH anything, I see about 40 movies in the theater every year.
18. I am remotely CHEAP and find very tiny loop holes to things. Call me the “illest budget man around”. I can flip things crazy. But don’t tend to do that quite often.
19. My room is compact and is the “ENTERTAINMENT KINGDOM” and I pride myself that is worth about 25K in value. It has EVERYTHING...If you never been there, it’s a must see.
20. There are two animals that fit my character, which are an Ox and a Fox. Lol. Wow I just realize they both have ox in it. Wow. An ox, via I carry heavy loads around, whether work or responsibilities and people enjoy using me. Fox because I am quite sly and cunning, in which I never use outside my mind.
21. I have a couple MOST HATED WORDS to hear. Hey Can You Do Me A Favor? (wtf Can I not do everyone a fudging favor. Shit, ask me for a favor after I ask you for a favor) Wanna know what my favor will be (DON’T EVER ASK ME FOR A FUDGING FAVOR, if you can do that, Then I will think about doing you a favor, oh yea, I wont)
22. God is my savior, and I want to get baptized but everyone keeps telling me, I shouldn’t or I can’t. What is wrong with them? God seems to have my back, I can’t go anywhere without him.
23. People tend to think I like to compete against them based on what I do, whether it is videogames, clothes, electronics. My grandmother, always try to get at me in some random battles, it’s very weird. Smh.
24. Some of the most special things I have heard about himself from others are, that I am inspiring, thoughtful, quick on my feet, weird (all time favorite, I really don’t see it), very active, I don’t SLEEP.
25. Nothing in this world beats, HBO (The Wire, OZ, Rome, Sex and The City, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage, Sopranos, Six Feet Under), Strawberry Cheesecake and Jerk Chicken. NOTHING. I live for those enjoyments in my life.


[END]

Thanks for reading with Jixi Fox and I hope you have enjoyed and would please take the time to post a comment on my writing. Feedback is enriching and appreciated. Check out my blogs, SUBSCRIBE and ENJOY.

[Jixi Fox Blog: Season One]
Brought to you by: Jixi Fox

No comments: