Sunday, March 1, 2009

What Would You Do If You About To Get Locked Up?

What Would You Do If You were accused of a crime that you didn’t commit and were about to be imprisoned?

Team CL-RK Blog Roll by: Jixi Fox

What Would You Do If You About To Get Locked Up?

Jixi Fox’s Mind Set of Doing Time

www.jixifox.com / http://jixifox.wordpress.com / http://jixifox.blogspot.com

First and foremost everyone has the potential of being imprisoned, let’s just get that clear. You can be minding you own business on the street and someone can say you fit the description of a criminal or were allegedly in a place where you were not.

When it comes to me and how I live, making sure things has some footsteps or traces that I was there is what I do best. You may say I am either extremely cautious or paranoid, but until the day I die I am always going to have an unambiguous awareness of my surroundings.

Everything you do make sure you have some footsteps of how you got there, unless it was criminal then I don’t think you would want to incriminate yourself. But having footsteps secures you having some evidence to prove your innocence in some way or form. Always remembering where you came from or been through will help you be stronger and better.

If I was to be imprisoned for something I didn’t do, I would fight for the true. As a black person and individual, many in the past history have went through this same thought process, one day we will be free. Whether it is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. or Nelson Mandela never compromise to false testimony, unless you can’t handle or own up to your decision in which you make. My perception of strong will people is amazing, I feel for them. For if you believe in something strongly you will stand up for it especially if you have to live with it for all your life or it’s life or death. I would ensure into who ever that believes in me to stand with me that I am innocent and I will fight for the crime I am being accused of and prepare my mindset for failure if so.

Last Weeks Word: Unambiguous and Perception

Word of the Week: Substance

Song of the Week: Footsteps by: Tok

Link to Audio Podcast: http://www.imeem.com/jixifox

Link to Video Podcast: http://www.youtube.com/jixifox

No comments: