Saturday, May 11, 2013

FRINGE – HIGH ON THAT BROWN BETTY

FRINGE – HIGH ON THAT BROWN BETTY


I was in a trance I couldn’t hold my stance,

I mixed up that Afgan Kush and Chronic Super Nova and did my dance,

I am blind through my eyes I can’t see you and surely don’t know you,

I am smoking on that Brown Betty, telling stories to the kiddie, yea I am older.


Itz Jixi…


Today’s rhyme came from watching the Tv show, Fringe on Netflix and I saw a funny episode in which Walter Bishop, one of the main characters of the show creates his own mixture of smokes and got high. His medication had him in the zone telling a story to a little girl. It was just how funny the episode started off that way.


Do you watch Fringe? Did you see it before? If not, its a great show, check it out.


20130511-224312.jpg




Filed under: Blogging, Poetry Tagged: comedy, entertainment, Humor, Movies, poetry, Tv Shows http://jixifox.me/2013/05/11/fringe-high-on-that-brown-betty/

No comments: