Thursday, May 30, 2013

NEVER TO LOVE AGAIN

Cosmic Love 6


Doom by the trial & errors and dramatic episodes,

Every time we are together we tend to explode,

You get on my nerves day after day, time after time,

But still I can’t get you off of my mind


I try to be cool, I try to be calm,

I love you so much, but that needs to be gone,

Every time I say it I mean it, it fuels your fire,

You accuse my of everything, calling my a liar,


I am tired of the yelling, I am tired of mayhem,

I done with the love, I shall never love you again.


GOOD BYE.


Itz Jixi


Q: Do you have someone in your life that’s just driving you up the wall?


Let me know your thoughts.


Jixi Fox




Filed under: Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, culture, fiction, Inspiration, life, Poems, poetry, Relationships, Religion, Spirituality, writing http://jixifox.me/2013/05/30/never-to-love-again/

No comments: