Friday, January 9, 2015

THE COST OF LETTING GO

The_art_of_letting_go


The day I had to tell her good bye,

Is the day I almost died,

I cried endlessly,

Until the flow of tears ceased,

I feel to my knees,

Trying to get up,

But I can’t,

The pass is the pass,

Another cup filled,

Another cup drank,

Sorrow filled my everything,

Because she was just that,

So like leaves fallen from a tree,

I rake away the memories,

Setting them aside,

Filled in bags,

I lie there staring,

Doubting my decision,

But needing to shake my fear,

I pray for strength,

Letting her go, took everything.


Thanks for sharing in my thoughts,

Jixi Fox




Filed under: Blogging, Poetry Tagged: blog, bloggers, books, emotions, haiku, heart break, love, Poems, Relationships, writing http://ift.tt/1AzuI4z

No comments: