Thursday, May 5, 2016

SPOKEN WORD THURSDAY – BLESSINGS FROM ABOVE | #SPOKENWORD

BLESSINGS FROM ABOVE

clouds - heaven sky - jixifox

Living in a city so savage,
I am trying to break through,
If only I can manage,
There might be a chance to see my views,
From below,
No one looks down,
To help anyone come up,
But once you on top,
Even for your toes they will grab,
I got my sights on the target,
Start small and grow big,
At a cool pace with unexpected events,
You will start to hear my name swaying,
Around each and every bend,
Up to heaven will be my melodies,
To shower everyone in the end,
With blessings.

Source Image: Google Images

-=-
Share your thoughts on the topic with me…
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1UDsNYN

No comments: