Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MEMORIES through FANTASIES

MEMORIES through FANTASIES


memories fantasies Cassie


I remember this time,

This time of love,

The passions and the emotions,

The kisses and the hugs,

The way you intercept my heart,

The visual high I was brought upon,

I was fond of the journey,

This adventure I am upon,


I live through these memories,

No matter that they were ones I dreamt upon,

I feel them,

They inspire me,

They shall live with me,

And as well die with me,

They will never be forgotten,

They are mines,

They are my life,

My memories through my fantasies.


Jixi Fox

[The Creative Nemesis]

YouTube | Facebook




Filed under: Poetry Tagged: Art, books, culture, fiction, life, Literature, NaPoWriMo, poetry, Relationships, writing http://jixifox.me/2013/04/02/memories-through-fantasies/

No comments: