Thursday, April 18, 2013

READ ME

READ ME


As I lay upon these silky sheets,

Sitting here waiting,

Waiting for your to come home,

Come home and see me,

See me laying upon these silky sheet,

I want you to read me,

Read me aloud,

Aloud so you can hear out loud,

Out loud that the neighbors can hear,

That the neighbors can hear how much I love you,

For I wrote you this letter with my words and heart up on its pages,

Because if you do what it says and study it’s every word,

When I get back home,

There will be loving tonight,

So get some candles ready,

It’s time to make them burn,

We are making love tonight.




Filed under: Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, culture, fiction, life, Literature, musings, NaPoWriMo, poetry, Relationships, writing http://jixifox.me/2013/04/18/read-me/

No comments: