Thursday, April 25, 2013

SLIPPERY SLIDE

SLIPPERY SLIDE


Hey boy you too sly,

You going down a slippery slope,

Don’t you act like a moron,

What I am telling you is not a joke,

Even though you want to laugh ha ha,

Your decisions stink, they need a good bath,

Let me pass onto you a message,

Forget that, I think I need to throw it,

For you need a long understanding,

You need to deep and long to receive this concept,

I use logic and live by faith,

I may be a genius,

Please no more slippery slopes,

No more mind power to blow.


20130425-202023.jpg


Jixi Fox

[The Creative Nemesis]

YouTube | Facebook




Filed under: Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, culture, fiction, Humor, life, Literature, NaPoWriMo, poetry, prose, Relationships, writing http://jixifox.me/2013/04/25/slippery-slide/

No comments: