Wednesday, January 20, 2016

POETIC ART WEDNESDAY – TRAVELING | #ART

water - travel art

The whole world is in front of you,
Well more like around,
I can’t stick up on the same block,
I can’t just stay in the same town,
I must travel and see the world,
Open up my eyes and mind,
Eat some new food,
Buy things so cool,
And yell out, that’s mine,
I want to see people,
Experience new cultures,
But where to go,
My first stop may just be London,
Maybe next,
Australia or a cruise on the Atlantic,
I just want to explore new things,
And do things so fantastic,
I just can’t wait to marry a map,
Or google all my way around,
The first thing needed to be done,
Is pick a point,
Pack my bags,
Live life and have some fun.
Creating memories.

-=-
Instagram: @jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku

Image Credit: Christian Couteau


Filed under: blog, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships, travel http://ift.tt/1OHkGUi

No comments: