Thursday, January 14, 2016

SPOKEN WORD THURSDAY – POWERBALL | #SPOKENWORD

funny meme comedy - powerball

I crossed my fingers,
Hoping that today will be the day,
The day that I win big,
So big I can say eff everything,
Run into my job and say I quit,
Piss over everything,
Leave in the flyest whip,
Cruise to that shorty who always hated,
Who never wanted to Netflix and Chill,
Ride by my old block,
Middle finger to the haters,
I give no shiz,
For today,
I win,
The biggest competition of my life,
The Power Ball,
Instant millionaire,
I mean billionaire,
No faults,
Okay, tax my ass,
I want the lump sum,
No more mister nice guy,
I am going to ask like an old bum,
Do whatever the fudge I like,
Buy an island,
Bail pookey out of jail,
Take myself on the most expensive date,
Never will I ever go broke,
All I have to do it beat all the odds,
To win the big one,
It won’t be so hard,
Right?

Who they hell I am kidding….smh…fml…failed.

-=-
Share your thoughts on the topic with me…
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1NatYpQ

No comments: