Friday, September 11, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL [#POEM]

Back to school

It’s that time again,
Got to get them supplies,
And join these long ass lines again,
Need new kicks,
Need new book bags and tips,
For my pencil,
For I be erasing all the wrong answers for the right ones,
Went to H&M today,
Got to get my new style on,
So I can be looked at as a fly and wild one,
Got those comp books,
New colors, new looks,
I have to get those pens on deck,
Every time I write with them,
Is like I am writing checks,
I got to make this school year big,
So I am going in,
It’s back to school time,
Excited like I am a brand new kid.

-=-

Instagram: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Youtube: youtube.com/jixifox


Filed under: blog, Poetry Tagged: Art, blog, blogging, books, fiction, Inspiration, opinion, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1KJwDfs

No comments: