Monday, September 7, 2015

MADE IN AMERICA [#POEM]

made-in-america-jay-z-beyonce

Walked in the place to make a statement,
A long road coming from the basement,
I had a few bumps on the way displacement,
Until I step upon the stage screaming we made it,
I ain’t drake with the singing and rapping,
Just putting on the best show,
In my head saying I am going to make it happen,
Built from scratch or started from the bottom,
Now I am well received by everyone,
I am a mother rocking problem,
So the people are excited and cheering,
Rocking their head back and forth and in the air,
They went crazy when I dropped my classic bars,
They are hype off of life because they get to rock out with me,
Their shining star.

-=-

Instagram: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Youtube: youtube.com/jixifox


Filed under: blog, Poetry Tagged: Art, Beyonce, blog, blogger, blogging, books, entertainment, fiction, Inspiration, opinion, Poem, poetry http://ift.tt/1JNH7H2

No comments: