Monday, September 21, 2015

HOW I FIND INSPIRATION [#POEM]

inspiration
Just like a caged bird that wants to sing,
I open my mouth,
And let my voice do it’s thing,
I wake up to inspiration,
Another day I get to see,
I am blessed,
I open my nose and mouth to breathe,
Anther breathe,
Eyes for me to see,
Another imaginary for me,
I have feet to walk to wherever be,
I might decided to ride,
I can feel the handlebars on the bike,
There are so much beauty in the world,
Some near, some far,
People all around that can do the same things I can,
But differently,
I can learn through them,
And that’s just the beginning,

-=-

Instagram: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Youtube: youtube.com/jixifox


Filed under: blog, Comedy, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, fiction, Inspiration, personal, Poem, poetry, Relationship, Relationships, Social media, thoughts http://ift.tt/1MmW83u

No comments: