Saturday, September 19, 2015

LAUGHING AND CAN’T STOP [#POEM]

cant-stop-laughing
Busting out my mouth is laughter,
Someone’s feelings going to be hurt,
Disaster,
Tried to hit the producer up for my masters,
He said homie get back,
You bastard,
I started laughing for I had to hit him on his math,
I mad as hell cause I paid him cash,
I can’t lie,
What he did to the trash wasn’t even trash,
But I am about to go in on him,
Crack some jokes to pass time,
Need to be back in the studio,
Making crack,
So I am laugh at the industry by creating madness,
About to be on one,
If you want it with me come on,
Let roast has begun.
-=-

Instagram: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Youtube: youtube.com/jixifox


Filed under: blog, Comedy, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, fiction, Inspiration, personal, Poem, poetry, Relationship, Relationships, Social media, thoughts http://ift.tt/1KqfmCF

No comments: