Sunday, February 28, 2016

DAMN, DANIEL | DAMN, JIXI

DAMN, DANIEL | DAMN, JIXI

damn daniel meme video snapchat

Damn Jixi,
The world is in a frenzy,
Wanted to stunt today,
I took out the Benzy,
Pocket of money,
It’s so plenty,
I saw Damn Daniel,
We created a friendship,
He had on Vans,
I wore my Etnies,
Our style went viral,
Because we so trendy.

I got back to work,
Man I am so busy,
I am feeling myself,
My mohawk so frizzy,
Damn Jixi

Photo Credit: Google Images

Did you enjoy the verse of the day?
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry, Video Tagged: Art, blogging, comedy, Damn Daniel, fiction, Humor, Meme, opinion, Poem, poetry, Satire http://ift.tt/1oQV5T4

No comments: