Friday, February 12, 2016

FREE VERSE FRIDAY – FOOTBALL CLEATS | #FREEVERSE

FREE VERSE FRIDAY

Eden Hazard

I move fast,
Blast through,
Give me the ball,
Watch me pass through,
I cut back,
I dip low,
Took a shot,
Hit the pole,
I ain’t worried about the miss,
I caught back the deflection,
I pass the ball back to my defender,
Never a dull day,
When I am on the pitch,
I give football everything,
I don’t hold back ish,
The playmaker signal me to make a run,
A sharp lob over all the mid fielders,
I caught it on the chest,
Then on the feet for a nutmeg,
I hopped up bicycle kicked it,
With a curve, straight into the net.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Photo Credit: Google Images

Did you enjoy the verse of the day?
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, football, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Poem, Relationships, soccer, sports http://ift.tt/1XomJSU

No comments: