Friday, February 19, 2016

SPOKEN WORD THURSDAY – 22 TATTOOS | #SPOKENWORD

cool tattoos

Lion, tigers oh my,
Waves, dive in without safety,
Butterflies, up and down my legs,
Knight, shining in armor,
Mom, told me to do things right,
Dad, my strength and backbone,
RIP, only for the dead,
Car, I love seeing the rims,
Japanese words, are definitely everything,
Cartoons, just because I am loony,
Skulls, for my blood,
Arm sleeves, because why not create a scene,
Infinity, for love will always be there.

-=-
Share your thoughts on the topic with me…
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1SDtsZZ

No comments: