Monday, February 15, 2016

OPEN MIC MONDAY – SITTING IN THE AUDIENCE | #OPENMIC

alfred-eisenstaedt-audience-of-children-sitting-very-still-with-rapt-expressions-watching-puppet-show-at-tuileries

Sitting in the audience,
Waiting for my time to shine,
My time to climb,
My time to rhyme,
On this day,
The moment will be cherished,
Every words will be felt,
For it would be my everything,
No icebergs,
All ice will melt,
For I take the stage,
Excited and nervous,
Just feelings all the same,
It’s like a high I won’t be able to kick,
Each show would be like medication,
I would be so dope,
Too sick.
By: IG/FB @Jixifox 

*Note:  This is a series for bloggers, poets, writers, music artist to contribute as a whole and as a community each week.  Simply submit a verse/poem/prose/haiku under 100 words to be featured in the series #JixiOpenMicMonday on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram…Also you can DM me @jixifox on my social networks.  Only one entry per week, and I pick the best who follows the guidelines.

Share your thoughts on the on tonight’s open mic…Leave a comment & share…
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1QhX9zw

No comments: