Friday, April 1, 2016

FREE VERSE FRIDAY – APRIL FOOLS | #FREEVERSE

FREE VERSE FRIDAY

nelson_haha_april fools

Trying to pull off of the perfect prank,
I am about to get someone’s booty spanked,
At the bar sitting, waiting on a drank,
Wondering after tonight,
How much money will be left in the bank,
I am going to ball out,
I am going to roll the dice,
Crap,
I am going to bet my life,
Or just my chain with all this ice,
I am going to get someone good today,
It’s April Fools Day,
Gotcha,
Not really,
Where is my wallet?
I guess the jokes are on me…

Photo Credit: Google Images / Simpsons

Did you enjoy the verse of the day?
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1MIz0AE

No comments: