Thursday, April 7, 2016

SPOKEN WORD THURSDAY – THIS IS WHO YOU ARE TO ME | #SPOKENWORD

this_is_who_we_are__this_is_who_i_am_by_bellaslittleworld

I don’t ask for much,
But I surely would want your heart,
I actually need it,
I don’t want us to be far apart,
Just close,
Even closer than possible,
You are my everything,
When I think things are impossible,
You are the person that makes me glow,
So,
I want to keep glowing,
And in return,
Help you glow,
So we both can be glowing.

Source Image: bellaslittleworld

-=-
Share your thoughts on the topic with me…
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1NcsPQ0

No comments: