Thursday, April 7, 2016

TROUBLE UP AHEAD | #POETRY #NOOBPROOFAPRIL

trouble up ahead

It wasn’t until I was left behind,
For me to know what’s best,
I don’t have to be number one,
I could settle for being second,
I use to think only the best were first,
Until I saw what happen to the best,
Risk is definitely a factor,
But not if your life also is,
So as they accelerate,
I slow down, lay back low key,
You can win and paralyze yourself,
I will fall back and take a knee,
I am good,
I will get to where I am going in due time.

-=-
Instagram: @jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Photography, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, fiction, Inspiration, NaPoWriMo, National Poetry Writing Month, opinion, Photography, poetry, prose, Relationships http://ift.tt/1VCyQMI

No comments: