Tuesday, April 5, 2016

HOW MANY CAN OF WHOOP ASS MUST I OPEN? | #POETRY #NOOBPROOFAPRIL

can of whoop ass

I don’t think you understand,
The difficulty of this game,
When it comes to these sticks,
I go down in the hall of fame,
No matter if it’s xbox,
playstation, nintendo or arcade,
I am like EA Sports,
I been in the game,
So I might have to open up a cold one,
And let the system breathe,
Unleash that whoop ass on you,
Now, get on your knees.

-=-
Instagram: @jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Photography, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, fiction, Inspiration, NaPoWriMo, National Poetry Writing Month, opinion, Photography, poetry, Relationships, travel http://ift.tt/1WaCu0P

No comments: