Monday, December 14, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: MY BOOK & ALBUM RELEASE DATE – #Poetry #Art #Haiku

Hi, it’s Jixi.  I want to thank everyone for following and support my craft that I have been putting my heart and soul into for the last few years.  I have really pushed myself pass many limits to get to this point where I am finally ready, to release my independent music album and book.  I am absolutely excited and nervous at the same time, for its kind of a scary thing being a full-time artist in two genres, and have so much in life to deal with.  I know you can probably relate it that as well, life, being crazy trying to live your dreams.  So all in all, as much I create these projects for me, I also created them for you.  I really don’t know what to expect, but I am ready to see.

Please lend your support & awareness to these two creative works.  I promise I will not let you down or disappoint.

“As my heart beats,
I can breathe,
I can feel,
I will create.”

-=-

“NEMESIS”
12/27

When you not alone in your thoughts, so you voice them out loud, you rival the norm and stand out, a nemesis of art & life.

Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku

Nemesis is both a book & album that will be available for download, reading & streaming on 12.27.15

-=-

“THE BURNA EFFECT”
12/26

My debut music album of minimal poetic melodies and life story. We don’t all think the same, we can be different when we create art.

Jixi Fox - The Burna Effect - Album Cover Artwork - jixifox - poetry art spoken word

The Burna Effect will be available for download & streaming on 12.26.15.

-=-

www.jixifox.me
@jixifox


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blog, books, haiku, Inspiration, Literature, nemesis, poetry, Reading, self-publishing, The Burna Effect, writing http://ift.tt/1NtZNLE

No comments: