Saturday, December 12, 2015

HAPPY – TOP 100 GREATEST SONGS COUNTDOWN

pharrell-Happy

Happy

Artist: Pharrell Williams
Album: G I R L

#90

Lyrics:

It might seem crazy what I’m about to say
Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break
I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don’t care baby by the way

Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, give me all you got, and don’t hold it back, yeah,
Well, I should probably warn you I’ll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don’t waste your time
Here’s why

Happy” is a song written, produced and performed by American singer and producer Pharrell Williamsfrom the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack album.

*This a music series of my favorite & greatest songs of all time.  Curated by Jixi.
*Jixi’s Top 100 Music Countdown

-=-
Instagram: @jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox

Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc

Copyrighted photo and lyrics goes to its rightful copyright owner.


Filed under: blog, Poetry Tagged: Art, culture, happy, love, music, opinion, pharrell, Photography, top 10, top 100 http://ift.tt/1IL26gx

No comments: