Wednesday, December 2, 2015

MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS – TOP 100 GREATEST SONGS COUNTDOWN

mo money mo problems

mo money mo problem - Biggie Puff Daddy

Mo Money Mo Problems

Artist: The Notorious B.I.G.
Featured artists: Sean Combs, Mase
Album: Life After Death

#99

Lyrics:

Now, who’s hot who not
Tell me who rock who sell out in the stores
You tell me who flopped who copped the blue drop
Who jewels got robbed who’s mostly Goldie down
To the tube sock, the same ol’ pimp

Mase, you know ain’t nuttin’ change but my limp
Can’t stop till I see my name on a blimp
Guarantee a million sales pullin’ all the love
You don’t believe in Harlem World nigga double up

Mo Money Mo Problems” is a single by The Notorious B.I.G., the second single from his album Life After Death.

*This a music series of my favorite & greatest songs of all time.  Curated by Jixi.
*Jixi’s Top 100 Music Countdown

-=-
Instagram: @jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox

Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc

Copyrighted photo and lyrics goes to its rightful copyright owner.


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Music, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, Mase, music, Notorious B.I.G, opinion, Photography, puff daddy, songs, top 10, top 100 http://ift.tt/1NIFOOI

No comments: