Tuesday, December 29, 2015

OPEN MIC MONDAY – TEAM BACKPACK

backpack rapper

I know I am the best,
I dress to kill,
Back pack fully loaded,
Rhymes overflowing,
Notepad and pencils,
Eyes flickering,
I am so tense,
Got to lay down some bars,
With my homies I spar,
Trying to get better,
Through any weather,
Book bag is leather,
Walking around with that ether,
Laying people out,
Street sweeper,
Hit up those open mic,
Reach anywhere on time,
I rode my bike,
I got bars for days,
I am team backpack,
Who is hard as me.

By: IG/FB @Jixifox 

*Note:  This is a series for bloggers, poets, writers, music artist to contribute as a whole and as a community each week.  Simply submit a verse/poem/prose/haiku under 100 words to be featured in the series #JixiOpenMicMonday on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram…Also you can DM me @jixifox on my social networks.  Only one entry per week, and I pick the best who follows the guidelines.

Share your thoughts on the on tonight’s open mic…Leave a comment & share…
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1PtTc6K

No comments: