Friday, December 4, 2015

FREE VERSE FRIDAY – RABBIT FOOT

FREE VERSE FRIDAY

rabbit

Sitting at home,
Deciding if I am going to step out,
It’s Friday everyday,
That means them checks are well out,
I dressed up looking clean,
Y’all need to cut the mess out,
Air Yeezy’s on my feet,
As soon as work done let out,
I am off for some fun,
But I ain’t playing no games,
I am feeling lucky today,
Ladies need to come my way,
I got my rabbit foot,
And got me an appetite,
Show me something good,
Aiming to have one hell of a night.

Did you enjoy the verse of the day?
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox

Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1NvVRgW

No comments: