Monday, December 14, 2015

OPEN MIC MONDAY – SHOOTING STAR

shooting-star

I am always shooting for the stars,
With my bars,
Hoping one day they will go far,
But everyday is a good day,
I just want to play,
For it’s like exercise,
While I am on the runway,
I am flexing,
Ain’t no one specific I am trying to impress,
I just want to show off to the world,
That I am the best,
So test my faith,
Or my beliefs,
I am in this until forever,
Please believe it,
Believe it please.

By: IG/FB @Jixifox 

*Note:  This is a series for bloggers, poets, writers, music artist to contribute as a whole and as a community each week.  Simply submit a verse/poem/prose/haiku under 100 words to be featured in the series #JixiOpenMicMonday on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram…Also you can DM me @jixifox on my social networks.  Only one entry per week, and I pick the best who follows the guidelines.

Share your thoughts on the on tonight’s open mic…Leave a comment & share…
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox

Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1MdKTqX

No comments: