Thursday, December 17, 2015

SPOKEN WORD THURSDAY – THE DRAIN

9 to 5 work life

Working a 9 to 5,
Trying to survive,
Wishing I can afford life,
Feeling very deprived,
I wish I could ride,
Out to the city,
And chill,
Pockets empty,
Because there is nothing within,
I try to skim for some change,
But it’s a pain,
Going insane,
Work hard for nothing,
Feeling like a slave,
Trapped in a life style,
That’s always on the decline,
Bills always on rotation,
Keeping me from being free,
Like probation.

 

-=-
Share your thoughts on the topic with me…
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox

Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1T54kIl

No comments: