Monday, December 7, 2015

I DON’T WANT TO MISS A THING – TOP 100 GREATEST SONGS COUNTDOWN

aerosmith - i dont want to miss a thing

I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing

Artist: Aerosmith

#94

Lyrics:

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you’re far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don’t want to close my eyes
I don’t want to fall asleep
‘Cause I’d miss you baby
And I don’t want to miss a thing
‘Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I’d still miss you baby
And I don’t want to miss a thing

Lie close to you feeling your heart beating
And I’m wondering what you’re dreaming

I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” is a power ballad performed by American hard rock band Aerosmith for the 1998 film Armageddon.

*This a music series of my favorite & greatest songs of all time.  Curated by Jixi.
*Jixi’s Top 100 Music Countdown

-=-
Instagram: @jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox

Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc

Copyrighted photo and lyrics goes to its rightful copyright owner.


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: aerosmith, Art, blog, blogging, culture, music, opinion, Photography, Relationships, songs, top 10, top 100 http://ift.tt/1TxkoCk

No comments: