Wednesday, December 23, 2015

POETIC ART WEDNESDAY – DREAM SPACE BUTTERFLIES

dreamspace_reloaded_36_by_denisolivier

Breathtaking,
Take me away,
Ideas floating,
Around the room,
The windows,
My dream space,
I sit before to be cool,
I want to express my being,
Show you how I feel,
Locked inside is my sanity,
Wanting to let each thought fly,
Like butterflies,
For that tingle inside,
It’s not wrong,
But right,
Share,
Be here now,
In my dream state,
Everything is possible.

-=-
Instagram: @jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox
Be An Insider: bit.ly/jixiccc
Jixi Fox - Nemesis - Album Cover - jixifox - poetry art haiku

Image Credit


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, books, fiction, haiku, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, poetry, Relationships http://ift.tt/1Obq9pE

No comments: