Thursday, August 4, 2016

ANXIOUS | #MOOD

ANXIOUS

anxious

Am I getting the titty tonight?
I don’t want to fight anybody,
I am just trying to be alright,
I was playing good,
Because I know darn well,
That life is short,
When you ain’t getting what you really want,
Bouncing around like you got no control,
Bold moves at every single approach,
Kind of reckless,
Simply restless,
Relentless,
Got to get to the gold,
Will follow the rainbow if I have to,
Can’t wait to get it,
I need it,
I love it,
Can I have it?

=

-=-
Written by: Jixi Fox
Copyrighted 2016: Jixi Fox

Source Image: Google Images
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox


Filed under: blog, Comedy, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, daily prompts, fiction, haiku, Poem, poetry, postaday, prose, Relationships, writing http://ift.tt/2ayvPzv

No comments: