Monday, August 29, 2016

HEARTBROKEN | #MOOD

HEARTBROKEN

Heart Broken Quote

My heart melted,
I woke up in a cold sweat,
The temperature has risen,
Cold hearted vs the warmest,
Thoughts and love I had,
Now gone,
Wish I had saved the home,
We built,
But as I arrived after a long day of work,
Unexpected,
I saw the for sale sign,
On the lawn,
I keep having hot flashes,
Seeing things I just don’t believe,
But they are real,
The love has passed away,
I feel so broken down,
On my knees at it’s grave,
I can’t deal.

-=-
Written by: Jixi Fox
Copyrighted 2016: Jixi Fox

Source Image: Google Images
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox


Filed under: blog, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, daily prompts, fiction, haiku, Literature, Poem, poetry, postaday, Relationships, writing http://ift.tt/2c49N3v

No comments: