Sunday, August 7, 2016

CHILLED | #MOOD

CHILLED

boy-chilled

Everything in life on ice,
Just because I stepped outside,
I felt the air,
I feel unstressed,
I let in the good vibes,
I got things off my chest,
I rested my mind,
I am doing fine,
I feel like the best,
Undress in nude,
I am one of a kind,
I need time to let go,
Blowing smoke,
More like inhaling oxygen,
Going with the flow,
Not many know,
About my moods,
So I groove seamlessly,
I do get ingeniously,
When I need to,
You can see me clearly,
I am see thru.
=

-=-
Written by: Jixi Fox
Copyrighted 2016: Jixi Fox

Source Image: Google Images
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox


Filed under: blog, Comedy, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, daily prompts, fiction, haiku, Poem, poetry, postaday, prose, Relationships, writing http://ift.tt/2b5llr4

No comments: