Tuesday, August 16, 2016

SLEEPY | #MOOD

SLEEPY

sleepy

Oh noooooo,
Someone yawned, so I yawned,
I am feeling sleepy,
Didn’t get enough hours in last night,
So my whole day is dreamy,
I am talking, eyes shut,
Can’t stand for long,
Hello chair,
Meet my butt,
For I can’t stop the train,
It’s coming to a halt,
Take this as the truth,
With a grain of salt,
I am baffled that my boss didn’t see,
I guess his eyes is closed for business,
Just like me,
We bump into things,
Are we tripping?
I need a pillow for my head,
Is someone giving?
Can’t wait to reach my bed and lay,
For hours upon hours,
Maybe even for days,
I don’t wanna wake from my sleep,
Leave a message kindly,
And I will respond to you next week.

-=-
Written by: Jixi Fox
Copyrighted 2016: Jixi Fox

Source Image: Google Images
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox


Filed under: blog, Comedy, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, daily prompts, fiction, haiku, Poem, poetry, postaday, prose, Relationships, writing http://ift.tt/2bludsg

No comments: