Tuesday, August 23, 2016

SATISFIED | #MOOD

SATISFIED

satisfied

Never was known for being needy,
With that slice of pie neither was I greedy,
I really try my best to be different,
And in the end in my mind I know I am winning,
Filled with smarts,
I should use that more,
I need to open up more closed doors,
Every time I solve a problem,
I feel like a king,
I just want to provide the world with more wins,
I am content,
With less,
No stress,
Pause any abnormal habits,
Crack it,
If it’s a password,
Hack it,
If I can’t get in your world,
No more left-overs,
I am filled to the brim,
I just like how things are going.
-=-
Written by: Jixi Fox
Copyrighted 2016: Jixi Fox

Source Image: Google Images
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox


Filed under: blog, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, daily prompts, fiction, haiku, Poem, poetry, postaday, prose, Relationships, writing http://ift.tt/2bDbmqs

No comments: