Friday, August 5, 2016

EVICTED | #FREEVERSE

EVICTED

evictedevicton

 

Leave the premises,
It’s the nemesis,
Knocking at your front door,
Open up I am coming in,
I got no jokes,
No hi and bye,
I got lockjaw for the folks,
Forget me with all the bull-ish,
I still got my tinted shades on,
All I see is darkness,
About to black on em,
You won’t know what is happening,
My lyrics flow so sick,
I am in the hospital for getting shot,
I guess I am like a rapper that’s known for rapping,
Feet first they disburst,
I am claiming this town,
If you still got problems,
After tomorrow,
Meet me at noon,
For it’s about to go down.

-=-
Written by: Jixi Fox
Copyrighted 2016 :  Jixi Fox

Source Image: Google Images
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, daily prompts, fiction, Free Verse, Poem, poetry, postaday, prose, Relationships http://ift.tt/2b9k3Y6

No comments: