Thursday, August 4, 2016

LAZY | #MOOD

LAZY

lazy_on_a_couch

My lazy ways,
Everyday is something,
Someone has something to say,
But I am lazy with the response,
My snapbacks are weak,
They get away with murder,
Because I didn’t have the energy,
Still can’t run away,
I fall to my feet,
I want sleep,
No rest for the person that’s stress,
So I stand still,
I guess I can pray for my best,
Hopefully in the end,
GOD will see pass my laziness,
With some blessings,
I help me get on my feet.

-=-
Written by: Jixi Fox
Copyrighted 2016: Jixi Fox

Source Image: Google Images
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox


Filed under: blog, Comedy, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, daily prompts, fiction, haiku, Poem, poetry, postaday, prose, Relationships, writing http://ift.tt/2aZlGYQ

No comments: