Monday, August 8, 2016

DUE DATE | #OPENMIC #POETRY

DUE DATE

due date strip club gta

It’s coming hurry up,
Got to get my money up,
Due date is approaching,
And in life I just don’t give a fudge,
Time is steadily pending,
About to hit my homie’s pocket for a lending,
Because these dollars are going to be attending,
An epic night of air bending,
I am trending on Twitter like a G,
If you missed my posts peep the pics on I G,

I am swaying my manhood,
Loose feelings I am trying to end good,
For tonight my kid is on the way,
I need to get out of here and get on my way,
To witness the moment,
And see the birth,
Of the next best thing in my life,
To take all my money,
And definitely it’s worth, it.
I going to be broke for a long time,
After tonight…

-=-
Written By: IG/FB @ixifox
Snapchat: @jixifox
Copyrighted 2016 – Jixi Fox
-=-
*Note:  This is a series for bloggers, poets, writers, music artist to contribute as a whole and as a community each week.  Simply submit a verse/poem/prose/haiku under 100 words to be featured in the series #JixiOpenMicMonday on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram…Also you can DM me @jixifox on my social networks.  Only one entry per week, and I pick the best who follows the guidelines.

Share your thoughts on the on tonight’s open mic…Leave a comment & share…
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox


Filed under: blog, Blogging, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, daily prompts, Inspiration, opinion, Photography, Poem, postaday, Spoken Word, writing http://ift.tt/2avKs5p

No comments: