Tuesday, August 30, 2016

THANKFUL | #MOOD

THANKFUL

things-were-thankful-for

So much life I was given,
I am thankful,
I often pause and think,
I am blessed,
I may not have everything,
But I am thankful for everything,
I am thankful for waking each morning,
I am thankful for the sky,
I am thankful for dirty dishes,
For I was able to eat a meal and dine,
I am thankful for my mother,
The loveliest lady alive,
I am thankful for the writers in the world,
For through their works,
I was able to build my smarts up high,
There are so many things to be thankful for,
And honestly I am thankful for them all,
I just want to give back to the world,
As a big thank you, most of all…

PS: I just released an album today – HEART LIES (check it out)

-=-
Written by: Jixi Fox
Copyrighted 2016: Jixi Fox

Source Image: Google Images
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox


Filed under: blog, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, daily prompts, fiction, haiku, Literature, Poem, poetry, postaday, Relationships, writing http://ift.tt/2bAciO7

No comments: