Wednesday, August 10, 2016

PLEASED | #MOOD

PLEASED

pleased-toddler-girl-wearing-red-kids-gumboots-riding-handmade-rustic-swing

Today was a good day,
Everything I did,
I slayed,
Like Beyonce,
Or like MJ,
Throwing up a J,
Things are going my way,
You can see it by the way I move,
I get down on the ground,
Like disco I am going to bust a move,
Grooving to tunes,
I get lost in my happy ways,
Don’t come looking for me,
I am hiding in satisfaction,
Not leaving anytime soon, I want to stay.
-=-
Written by: Jixi Fox
Copyrighted 2016: Jixi Fox

Source Image: Google Images
-=-
Instagram:
@jixifox
Facebook: @jixifox
Twitter: @jixifox


Filed under: blog, Comedy, Poetry Tagged: Art, blogging, daily prompts, fiction, haiku, Poem, poetry, postaday, prose, Relationships, writing http://ift.tt/2aNFRIR

No comments: